Great news! The version of the Nifty tools suite that supports the new Zazzle Promoter Program has now been released!
How it will work
The new Nifty Promoter Program Membership works as follows:
- You pay for your Nifty Promoter Program Membership and
- register the stores covered by your Zazzle Promoter Program account
- register the account’s Associate Id
- When you use Nifty with that Associate Id (aka referral id) and promote products from your registered stores, all links created will be ‘clean’ – that is, no referral id, tracking code or promo code will be included
- When you use Nifty with that Associate Id (aka referral id) and you promote from the marketplace, links for products from your registered stores will be clean, all others will include your referral id, tracking code and (if set) the promo code
✅ Clean links will earn you a whopping 35% self-referral commission
✅ Links with your referral id and tracking code will earn you the usual 15% referral commission
✅ Your Promoter Program account will not be eligible for the Volume Bonus program
Note that the way it works is determined by Zazzle. The above is all based on answers we’ve received from them about the Promoter Program workings.
What will you be able to do with Nifty as a member of the Promoter Program?
Now the new Nifty has been released you’re be able to:
✅ Automatically pin many dozens of your links on Pinterest daily (with or without classy image frames)
✅ Share shareable slideshows of your products on social media (they won’t ‘slide’ until the image is clicked and the visitor gets taken to the slideshow page on the Nifty website)
✅ Use the speed-sharer to get your links onto social media real fast – all with hashtags created from your product’s tags
✅ Share the speed-sharer on social media so others can speed-share your links on their social media!
✅ Share links on social media to shareable pages of your product grids on the Nifty website – for those without web sites
✅ Make widgets for slideshows, scrollers, speed-sharers, product grids – and more – for your blogs and websites (yes, even free WordPress sites!)
Of course, you can still do all of the above with products from other artists and earn the 15% referral commission but we wanted to focus on the Promoter Program. But don’t worry, Nifty automatically creates the right sort of link depending on whether or not the product being promoted is yours.