Sometimes, while working on where to source the products for a promotion session, it can be helpful to look at official store or collection pages.
This tweak gives you a button to do just that.
If you’re using a collection as a source, the button opens the official collection page. From there you can get to the artist’s store(s).
If you’re using a store as the source, the button changes to let you open that store’s official collections page:
Now you can get even more engagement from the people who you share your product grids with.
We’ve added a forward and back button to allow your visitors to move through the pages of results returned by Society6. Here’s what the new page nav buttons look like:
There are four major additions to it:
- Share a slideshow page
- Share a product grid page
- Make a QRCode for your product grid page
- An alternative to collections – search
New promoting methods
The QRCode is a fantastic way of letting potential customers see your products. Simply use the graphic on your flyers, on the back of business cards and on bumper stickers.
The new search
The search you give is passed on directly to Society6 for them to interpret and provide results. So it follows their approach. Examples are:
- storename: hightonridley, search term: eg popular bath (ie using a department name)
- storename: hightonridley, search term: eg random laptop-skins (ie using a product name)
- blank storename, search term: eg new green mugs (i.e. a color name and a product name)
- blank storename, search term: eg random easter mugs, popular easter chick mugs, random easter bunny mugs